04 September, 2009

The Allen Family: Gilbert Family Photographer

I've been quite the blog absentee lately! Things are crazy as usual around the Jameson home. I definitely feel for that Energizer bunny. Here's one shoot I've been meaning to blogify for a long time. I freakin love these guys, and we had a super rad time together. Here's the proof!
















Gotta love the stache!

This next one is easily my favorite of the day:





Pretty sure I got enough shots of this kiddo's backside! He was ALWAYS on the go...

And finally a smile outta this guy!

Gilbert family photographer, Gilbert children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson September 6, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Those are great, Jenna!!! I wish you guys would come visit us so we could see you PLUS we could get pics done :)

Corinne September 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Those are so cute! I don't know how you always make it work. You're amazing.