11 February, 2010

The Wright Family: Mesa Family Photographer

Finally catching up on some oldies, go me. This is one of the first families I worked with over the holidays and what a great way to start the season! Just look at how stylin they are. Really, go look! Did you see? Ok good. When we met up at our spot, I knew right away that this was going to be a great time (despite the butterflies I get each time I shoot!).

I’m in a drunken kind of love with Tiffani’s gorgeous headband. She said her sister made it. I said I want one. Naturally. But I also love the other little details. The layers, the polka dots, the colors, the cute boots. Not to mention the fun personalities in this family. Oh and the train! How could I forget well, a train. Such a fun, spontaneous, and very loud end to this shoot. Maybe I can talk the railroad engineer into showing up with his train during every session?






















Mesa family photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

2 comments:

Scott J February 11, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

This was such a fun shoot and I really loved the train at the end. However, my fav pic is probably the fourth pic up, the one of just the parents. That one brings out the light in both of them. Well done.

Jessie Lewis February 14, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

I love the train shots, how adorable!