24 March, 2010

Bodily Family: Tempe Family Photographer

So much for posting every week, oops. I guess I decided that it wasn't worth posting just to post. I want to be on here more often, but I also want my posts to be worth reading! New goal: STRIVE for one SIGNIFICANT post a week on this here blog.

Anywayz, this family is dang cute. Srsly. No bias here. And really I should know. Miss Olivia has appeared HERE before, and her mother is a part of THIS fun group of girlies. Plus I have school pictures of the other kids to share, but first, the rest of this cute bunch. And they really are cute. I can't believe the youngest, Coy, is only a few weeks older than my Eva. He's not only got at least 10 pounds on her, but he's also got twice as many teeth! Makes for an especially adorable toothy baby grin. Sad we don't see them as much as we like since we moved out of our condo, but so glad for times like these that bring us together again. Did I mention that this family is super cute? I love them.

These parents are rad. Don't they look fun? It's because they are.












Cute kids rock.


Tempe family photographer, Tempe children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

0 comments: