08 September, 2010

Ben and Shepin Engaged!

It's high time I got to posting over here again, and I thought I'd start back with my most favorite shoot to date. Shepin was one of my closest friends growing up, so I was pretty excited to say the least when I heard she'd gotten engaged. (Plus he proposed in Europe, talk about romantic!) I have so many hilarious memories that include Shepin, and if there's one thing I know, it's that she is truly one of a kind. It's a good thing Ben is the perfect guy. He's not only sweet and adorable, but he's also very smart and a fabulous cook from what we've heard! He's definitely got our stamp of approval :) It's been such a pleasure for Scott and I to get to know Ben better these past few weeks, and to spend more time with Shepin again. We can't wait to go tandem bike riding together! But don't they make the most stunning couple? My favorite thing about these images is how in love these two are. You can just tell.























































Gilbert engagement photography, Gilbert wedding photography, Phoenix engagement photographer, Phoenix wedding photographer

4 comments:

Tiffany Haynes September 8, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

These are amazing! I love your photography!

Unknown September 8, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

wow these are awesome! great job jenna.

Linsey Farley Jameson September 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

This shoot turned out INCREDIBLE. Gorgeous! I wish you were here! Or we were there. Or we could meet in the middle. We need pictures taken in a very bad way.

Gorgeous. Really.

Urban Life Photography January 24, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Was this taken locally in az? I love it :) doesn't even look like az!