16 September, 2010

Paige Baptized!

For those of you following our recent craziness with Eva's surgery, we're home now and slowly getting back to normal. I thought I'd distract myself from life today by posting some more loveliness here.

This cute girl looked completely whimsical in her baptism dress. And talk about a gorgeous dress. Paige's grandmother actually made this dress, and she did so using the lace from Paige's mother's wedding dress. I love that her dress was extra special, and I know she will cherish this piece of her mom and grandmother forever. Plus I swear that wearing it just transformed Paige into a little princess. She was dainty, poised, and of course stunning--all things a princess should be.


This first one is my favorite. Perfection.


















Mesa family photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

0 comments: