30 March, 2010

Webb Family Preview

Yet another preview this time of my sister-in-law and her little fam. We got together for these back in January (not like I'm behind or anything) and I love them. The pictures and the people. Not really sure how she survives in a house full of boys, but I'm guessing it's a good thing they're cute, dontcha think? Check her blog HERE.







Gilbert family photographer, Gilbert children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

4 comments:

Rocker Mama March 30, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Love, love, LOVE the silhouette picture. Well done!

Scott J March 30, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

yeah that silhouette picture is awesome. well done, hon.

Joe G March 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Some great stuff!

LBJ March 31, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

I agree that the silhouette picture is great, but what could be better than the way you captured the face of little Alex. It's totally him! Love to see your work!