02 April, 2010

Andre and Andrea: The Engagement Saga Continues

So I know I already showed the most exciting part of our getaway to Cali, but I definitely wanted to share the other reason we made the trip. Like I said, Andre wanted his proposal to be a surprise, but it still needed to be perfect. So without Andrea knowing, we set up a sweet spot on the beach especially for our two favorite newly engaged love birds.

What I should've photographed was Scott and I's trek down approx. 300 stairs with all this stuff. (They don't call it Thousand Steps Beach for nothin.) Not to mention our mad dash to get this all set up before Andre(a) arrived for the main event. I do think it turned out quite lovely though.












2 comments:

Sarah Nicole April 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Gorgeous! That looks like something from a magazine!

LBJ April 3, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

Hey!I recognize quite a few things there. It's nice to see them being put to such a good use. It looks beautiful!! Good job!