23 April, 2010

The Christensen Family: Mesa Family Photographer

This is another oldie, but still a goodie for sure. Two words are all I get when I think about this family. Absolute. Perfection. From the way cute headbands and handmade dress, to Gracie's gorgeous curls, not to mention William's obvious adoration for his sister, and the sweet love felt between Russ and Debbie. I hope I can be like Debbie someday. She not only manages these two energetic kiddos all day every day, (I could hardly get William to stand still for any length of time) but she also takes time to craft and sew, plus she has great style. Her husband actually wrapped her birthday gift using pages from the Anthropologie catalog. How cute is that? Oh and Russ and Debbie are expecting baby #3! Check out more of this rad family HERE. I'm in love with the vintage twist we were going for with these, but I hafta say, it's definitely the family that makes these photos beautiful.



Can you believe the cute little cottage this family calls home???
Go ahead, feel jealous with me.








Isn't she a doll? Still can't get over the curls.


That cute home they live in happens to be just down the street from this lovely place.


Don't mess. This family is super.


Mesa family photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

0 comments: