28 April, 2010

Grant: Mesa Children's Photographer

This cute boy is two years old! I can admit that I was nervous when his momma told me she wanted to plan a session for Grant's second birthday. Children have really become my favorite part of photography, but I think we all know the bad rap this age gets. Despite his newly instated terrible two status, Grant boy was sure fun. A ball of neverending energy and slightly grumpy when I got too close, but still tons of fun to be with.

Grant is pretty much obsessed with trains, (he even brought Thomas along for the adventure) so we knew the train tracks would be a must for this kid. Doesn't he look like a little train conductor? Adorable I tell ya. And I loved that he found some sort of excitement in everything around him, not only the train tracks, but also a stick, the rocks, our sunglasses, the suitcase, a big log. Little boys are rad.


































Mesa family photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

5 comments:

Scott J April 28, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Those sun glasses look very familiar. :) He was such a cute kid and was constantly on the move.

Joe G. April 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

As always, awesome work - I've always found the hardest part of photographing kids is having as much energy as they do! :)

Scott J April 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

you're totally right, joe. man, kid shoots are one of the most tiring (except for weddings, where you are constantly running around for hours trying to get every shot. it's totally worth shooting kids though (with a cameras, not guns, haha) because the outcome is so cute.

shepin April 28, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

love these pictures jenna!

Jessie Lewis April 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

So cute. I love the suitcase in the pics.