19 October, 2010

Miss Stacy's Preschool: Gilbert Children's Photographer

It's that time again, school picture days! Because I love me some good school pictures. Not the kind with cheesy faces, ugly backgrounds, and expensive packages. You know, the kind where your child smiles naturally in a beautiful place and for an affordable price. Just $15 for 2-3 high resolution, edited images. Contact me if you're interested of course. This is my latest preschool, and can you believe how cute? I just love the fun personalities that came out in these. Kids are the bomb.

































Gilbert family photographer, Gilbert children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

3 comments:

LBJ October 19, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

They're awesome pictures, but then you had four of the greatest subjects ever to work with. Where were you when I was teaching? Right! You were in preschool yourself. Great work!

Sassy October 20, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

These are adorable.......My daughter Nicole Shumway told me about you and I am interested in you doing my preschool class.....my facebook is under Kayola McLaws Skinner or my blog is http://fatsassyandmrwonderful.blogspot.com or my email is pkfamdmly@aol.com I have 11 children in my class.........thank you and your work is very cute!

Amy October 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

I did a similar promotion at my daughter's daycare this summer. It was a huge success and felt good to be able to offer parents authentic pictures of their beautiful children - no plastic crayons or cheese ball smiles! Adorable images!!