19 October, 2010

Miss Stacy's Preschool: Gilbert Children's Photographer

It's that time again, school picture days! Because I love me some good school pictures. Not the kind with cheesy faces, ugly backgrounds, and expensive packages. You know, the kind where your child smiles naturally in a beautiful place and for an affordable price. Just $15 for 2-3 high resolution, edited images. Contact me if you're interested of course. This is my latest preschool, and can you believe how cute? I just love the fun personalities that came out in these. Kids are the bomb.

Gilbert family photographer, Gilbert children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer


LBJ October 19, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

They're awesome pictures, but then you had four of the greatest subjects ever to work with. Where were you when I was teaching? Right! You were in preschool yourself. Great work!

Sassy October 20, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

These are adorable.......My daughter Nicole Shumway told me about you and I am interested in you doing my preschool class.....my facebook is under Kayola McLaws Skinner or my blog is http://fatsassyandmrwonderful.blogspot.com or my email is pkfamdmly@aol.com I have 11 children in my class.........thank you and your work is very cute!

Amy October 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

I did a similar promotion at my daughter's daycare this summer. It was a huge success and felt good to be able to offer parents authentic pictures of their beautiful children - no plastic crayons or cheese ball smiles! Adorable images!!