11 February, 2011

Miss Claire Evelyn: Mesa Newborn Photographer

In honor of our sweet new baby due to arrive VERY soon I hope, I thought I'd get myself in the mood and share these precious photos of baby Claire. Isn't she perfection? That hair, those cheeks, even the little dark hairs on her tiny bum! Ugh, she just melted my heart. Spending time with Claire and her hilarious, fun, gorgeous new mother, Emily, brought back so many memories of my Eva being born just two years ago. Becoming a mother to that tiny soft sweet infant is a moment I will always cherish, and I've just loved being reminded of that time by precious little Claire.































Mesa newborn photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix newborn photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

1 comments:

Audrey @ The Cloth Parcel February 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Oh my gorgeousness! That baby is adorable, and your photog skills are better than ever. Keep it up, girl.