26 January, 2011

Shumway Family: Mesa Family Photographer

Time for some fresh stuff over here. Last year and the one before that, there were more than a few shoots that slipped through the blog cracks, and I'm determined to change that. From now on all sessions will be blogged (I hope!). It's really not nice of me to keep all the photo goodness to myself anyway now is it?

So to start, a family just dear to my heart. Nikki was my first visiting teacher and one of my first friends in our former (and future) ward. She's great. Super crafty and very thoughtful, two important qualities in my book :). Plus she's all that even with these 3 small kiddos keeping her busy. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that they're pretty darn cute. Nikki's husband Adam is also the man. He's spent quite a few hours helping Scott with some electrical work we've been doing on our new house, and we are SO grateful. We'd be lost or more likely totally fried without him. (Anyone out there need an electrician? Let us know! Adam comes highly recommended.) It's been Scott's and my pleasure knowing this family, and we hope to be friends for a long long time.
































Mesa family photographer, Mesa children's photographer, Phoenix family photographer, Phoenix children's photographer

3 comments:

Nikki January 26, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

You said the nicest things...thank you....I think that you are amazing as well. Thank you so much for giving us some really awesome family photos. I have received so many compliments on them. We love them.

Sassy January 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

These pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ them ALL!!!!

Unknown January 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

these are great!!! i love the orange patch, isnt it the cutest little place ever?? you rock, and these rock!